- Relevant information in a timely manner
- Pertinent webinars
- Networking Opportunities
- Educational Conferences
- Legislative & Policy Updates
Corporate Member benefits include networking and education opportunities; participation in CHOP events, unique membership opportunities dependent on level of membership; fixed
ads on CHOP website and much more.
For further questions about Corporate Memberships and forms, please, contact April Christensen at 970-631-5612
Please Note: All CHOP membership runs on the fiscal year of January 1st – December 31st. All membership fees are subject to change and due when the application is submitted, and non-refundable, if application is approved. Individual memberships are non-transferable.
- Texas – Dallas-East Texas-Shreveport: Patti Small email@example.com 210-834-4817
- Texas – Ft. Worth-West Texas: Jessica Alessio firstname.lastname@example.org 469-919-6241
- Texas – Houston: Fedora Taylor email@example.com 832-492-5923
- Texas – San Antonio/Austin & Valley: Michael Reed Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org 210-240-2319
- Oklahoma & Arkansas: Derek Webb Derek.email@example.com 501-944-4277
- Colorado & New Mexico: Sean Parker firstname.lastname@example.org 303-809-0938
- Louisiana & Mississippi – All except Shreveport: Allison Balducci email@example.com 601-941-3812